Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Little Moments


It's almost 8:00 in the evening and I am leaning back on my bed nursing my sweet little girl. It feels awesome to know that I have been able to give her nurishment all on my own. I am incredibly proud of my body. Proud of it for creating life, and I love being a mommy.

I have waiting so long for this chapter of my life. The pages are being written and I am so excited for this journey. My little girl is snuggled up and getting some milk that is designed just for her. We are listening to calming music. Where she can hear soft sounds, piano, the flute, and relaxing sounds.

Phoenix seems to really love music. We have a little routine in the making. Every morning when she wakes up and I am uo for the day I play some music for her. Sometime in the evening we play some more during feedings and sometimes at night if she needs a little extra something to help soothe her back to bed.

These newborn days are blessings. I will never forget these moments. She is so new and so innocent and building trust and attachment to me and her daddy. What purse joy it brings me to have started a family. I am so greatful and my daughter is a gift from God and an amswered prayer.

She is my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik