Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Today's Letters

Dear Tuesday Morning, I am currently sitting in bed nursing Phoenix. It is about 8:30 in the morning and I can see the sunshine bringing light into my room through my black curtains. It's a fairly quiet morning, I can hear Phoenix gulping down her milk and pausing to take a little breath. She is my everything. I hear my husband breathing as he continues to sleep right next to me. It's a good start to the morning. Dear Phoenix, sweet girl you are starting to sleep longer throughout the nights. I wonder what we will do today. Dear Randall, you are a great daddy to our little girl. You are working so hard at progressing into a career. I hope eveything turns out in your favor. Phoenix and I both love you dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik