Sunday, March 13, 2016

33 Weeks Pregnant


Only 43 days until my due date! Can you believe it? My baby is almost ready to come into the world. It has been a very busy last few weeks. We have moved and our room is still such a mess from all the boxes and the lack of clothing storage. We still need to replace our old dresser. We have A LOT to get done in the next 43 days! It is slightly overwhelming but I know things will come together.

My belly bump is getting huge, been feeling a lot of pressure down below and walking long distances is getting really uncomfortable. Baby girl has been wiggling and kicking and she is getting so big! We had our baby shower yesterday and that was so much fun! The weeks are going by so fast and I am so excited to meet my little girl.

You can watch my 33 week pregnancy vlog here....


What Fruit are you? Baby is as big as Durian according to Thebump app

Due date:  April 26, 2016

How far along:  33 weeks and 7 days

Next appointment:  March 15th

Gender: Girl

Total weight gain/loss: 17 pounds at my weigh in 2 weeks ago

Exercise: light walking and stretching

Stretch marks: no new ones, but the ones I had have spread a bit wider

Swelling: hands and feet

Maternity clothes: nothing new 

Belly button in or out: Still an inny, but barely! It is getting stretched out and getting flatter

Sleep: I have been feeling extra tired these days and taking lots of naps during the day. Sleeping at night I wake up almost every two hours to use the restroom. At this point I am constantly switching my sleeping positions to get comfortable. 

Food cravings: Lots of fruit and smores poptarts

Food Aversions: milk and cereal

Symptoms: lots of pressure down below, some cramping, swollen feet after a long day, acid reflux, using the restroom a lot more, from all the extra pressure on my bladder, tender breasts after laying down for a long time.

Movement: Lots of wiggles and kicking! This little girl likes to move up under my ribs!

Labor signs: none, I think

What I miss: getting in and out of bed easily, 

What I'm loving: feeling my little girl move around. I find it so comforting. 

What I'm looking forward to: Setting up baby's sleeping area and getting her car seat installed and packing my hospital bag

Best moment this week: Attending my baby shower!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik