Monday, February 15, 2016

Weekend Recap and Rambles

* The outfit I picked out for my maternity photos
Hello Friends,

Over the weekend I visited with my mom and went shopping for an outfit to wear for my maternity photoshoot that is coming up. It was a lot of fun trying on dresses but so tiring at the same time! My feet were hurting! My husband and my older brother installed new breaks on my car and then on our way back home we stopped to drop off some paint for our bedroom makeover. I can't wait to get that started.

* Card and flowers from my sweet husband on Valentine's Day

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and Randall came home and surprised me with flowers and a beautiful card. He took me out to a nice dinner at Outback Steak House. One of my favorite places to eat. The whole evening was lovely and I felt so special and spoiled! He really does treat me so well.

Today has been a warm and lazy day. I am still getting over a cold but already feeling so much better. There has been so much on my mind these past few weeks. I so badly want to start nesting and really start getting things ready for baby. I have all these plans and just need to get the ball rolling and start working on them.

* Randall grabbing some painting supplies and samples of the paint we are going with

This coming up Wednesday, Randall, my husband will be starting on our bedroom and getting it prepped and ready to be painted. I believe he will be painting that day as well. Friday will also be another day of painting and should be completed by then.

We have our new king size mattress coming in the mail next Monday, and so it will be nice to have the room already done drying from the paint so we can set up our bed. We still have so much to do. Moving usually does not bother me but this time around I just want it to already be done. Being pregnant I just want to focus on setting up the nursery area and organizing.

With getting a new size bed, I will need to head out shopping for new sheets and bedding. We have always had a queen size mattress so now we will be starting from scratch when it comes to bedding. We want to invest in some new pillows and new dressers. We have just out grown our old dresser and need something that will hold more clothes and will work in the space we will have leftover from having a bigger mattress to accommodate.

I can't wait to have everything already done and then just relax as much as possible until baby gets here. I have about 10 weeks to go! Our plan is to be moved into our old bedroom by the end of this month so that's about 2 weeks to get the move done and over with.

Everything is about to get very busy and I am excited for the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik