Sunday, February 14, 2016

29 Weeks Pregnant


Another week of pregnancy has gone by and as the days and weeks go by the more excited I get at the thought of getting to hold my baby girl in my arms. This week although the days seemed long the overall week went by pretty fast. I caught a sinus cold this week and it has just so exhausting. I have been feeling so tired this week. I also have had horrible heartburn! On the worst night of my cold I had the worst case of heartburn ever. It lasted nearly 14 hours long and it was not any fun. I got hardly any sleep and feel like I am still recuperating for that crazy night. 

Sleep lately has just been quite difficult, mostly due to not feeling the greatest with having this cold still but, pregnancy related my bump is getting so big and heavy! My baby girl is growing big and strong. Feeling her movements throughout the day and even during the night always puts a smile on my face and brings me so much happiness! 

Also this week we have some pretty big news, we will be moving again. We will be going back to our old place and have our old room again. We have a lot to do to get ready for the move and to get everything ready for our baby's arrival. This now means we will have moved a total of 2 times since I have been pregnant. We are moving back for some personal reasons but it is for the best. I was looking forward to having my sister with me during the early weeks of being a mommy but life happens and things need to be adjusted accordingly, 

So lots of things that need to get done and as soon as I am feeling better I will start tackling things on my to do list! 

You can watch my 29 week pregnancy vlog here...

What Fruit are you? Baby is as big as Acorn Squash according to Thebump app

Due date:  April 26, 2016

How far along:  29 weeks and 7 days

Next appointment:  February 16th

Gender: Girl

Total weight gain/loss: still currently a total of 15 pounds until my next weigh in at my appointment

Exercise: light walking and stretching

Stretch marks: no new ones, but I feel like the ones I already had are getting a bit darker

Swelling: hands and feet. My wedding rings are started to get a little more snug on my ring finger

Maternity clothes: picked out one of the outfits I will be wearing for my up coming maternity photoshoot

Belly button in or out: Still an inny!

Sleep: This week sleep has been hard to get. With catching a sinus cold and having heartburn, I have been feeling so exhausted!

Food cravings: Still really liking cheese and crackers. I have liked toastadas and turkey meat. I have been liking a lot of dairy and have been eating honey nut cheerios!

Food Aversions: Beef, I have not really been wanting it and have been choosing ground turkey over hamburger meat for some dinner meals

Symptoms: light cramping here and there, I am not sure if these are braxton hicks or not. But I know it is probably due to baby getting bigger

Movement: Feeling a lot of strong movements this week. Like little knees and elbows and hands moving around. Baby is getting big and her living space is getting more cramped! I feel her moving up around my rips but thankfully she is gentle and has not caused me any real discomfort

Labor signs: none

What I miss: hot dogs!!!

What I'm loving: Getting things ready for my upcoming maternity photoshoot!

What I'm looking forward to: Painting our bedroom before we move into our old room and my maternity photoshoot and baby shower

Best moment this week: Picking out paint color for our room, purchasing a new king size mattress and feeling all kinds of movements from baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik