Sunday, February 7, 2016

28 Weeks Pregnant


I am in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy and the count down to baby's arrival is really happening. Only a few more weeks until little baby girl makes her big day appearance. I am really looking forward to enjoying the rest of my pregnancy and getting to meet this little one. It is going to be so crazy when I get to hold the little baby that I have been carrying all this time. I wonder what she will look like and will she have a lot of hair at birth? What color will it be? And what color will her eyes be? There is so much to look forward to in the next coming weeks. I have a maternity photo shoot coming up and my baby shower is next month. I am so eager to set up everything for baby and to see everything come together.

You can watch my 28 week pregnancy vlog here....


What Fruit are you? Baby is as big as eggplant according to Thebump app

Due date:  April 26, 2016

How far along:  28 weeks and 7 days

Next appointment:  February 16th

Gender: Girl

Total weight gain/loss: A whole 7 pounds since my last weigh in! That brings me to a total of 15 pounds since becoming pregnant! 

Exercise: light walking and stretching

Stretch marks: no new ones

Swelling: Feeling some swelling in my hands and feet but nothing that is super noticeable

Maternity clothes: No new maternity items this week

Belly button in or out: Still an inny!

Sleep: I'm still getting enough sleep but this week it has gotten more difficult at night time. I can't get comfortable easily and switching positions is so exhausting! I make up for my restless nights sleep by sleeping in and taking naps through out the day.

Food cravings: cheese and crackers! I have been loving that combo all week, caramel apple spice and chocolate croissants from Starbucks. 

Food Aversions: Bananas. I bought some for the house and when I ate one it made me feel sick for a long while. So no I think I'll just steer clear of them for a while

Symptoms: Feeling tired, aching hips if I lay down on one side for too long, 

Movement: Baby is wiggling around and stretching a lot and I can now feel her hiccup! 

Labor signs: none

What I miss: Coffee and tea! I can't wait til I can drink these things again

What I'm loving: Feeling baby's movements and her hiccups!

What I'm looking forward to: My upcoming maternity photo shoot! I get to shop around for a pretty dress to wear and capture this sweet moment in my life!

Best moment this week: My husband feeling the baby hiccup in my belly and feeling her movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik