Thursday, February 4, 2016

Currently


It has been a long time since I did a recent currently post. Before we get too far into the new month of February, lets take a look back at to what I have currently been up to for the month of January.

Currently...

Reading: Every week I read what is going on during my pregnancy. I read these with my husband. We like to be informed on what new developments are happening with our baby. I am also reading the Mayo Clinic Guide To A Healthy Pregnancy. And lots of different articles and blog posts that have anything to do with newborns, breastfeeding, and childbirth.

Listening: Classical music and anything that has piano or violins playing. I like to play it for the baby to hear and christian music on the radio when driving around in the car.

Watching: New Girl, Bobs Burgers, Futurama, and The Bachelor.

Eating: I have been loving sweets. A juicy cheeseburger from Inn N Out and chocolate milkshakes and cereal.

Thinking About: My baby girl of course! I have been thinking a lot about all the things I need to get ready for her arrival. I day dream about what she will look like, what it will feel like when I get to meet her and hold her in my arms for the first time.

Loving: Feeling my baby move and being pregnant. I also quite enjoy not working these days. It's nice to sleep in late in the mornings and focus on everything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik