Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Today's Letters


Dear Apollo, these days you are quite clingy to me. I think you must sense that something is different. I wonder how you will be when the baby comes. I know you will be kind and gentle. You have always been so gentle with little babies. Dear Hubby, I love it when you are able to make it to my prenatal appointments. I love looking over to where you are sitting when we get to hear our daughter's heartbeat. To see you smiling and happy fills my heart with joy. I can't wait to see the special bond you will have with our little girl. I just know she will adore you and that you will be a wonderful father. Dear Hulu, recently my husband and I got a subscription to Hulu and we have been having so much fun checking out all the cool shows and movies they have on there. Dear Baby Bump, you are getting quite big and switching sleeping positions in the middle of the night, but I do love see you getting bigger with baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik