Sunday, January 31, 2016

27 Weeks Pregnant!

*My view when I look straight down!

Another week of pregnancy has gone by. Tomorrow I will be 28 weeks pregnant and will then officially be in my 3rd Trimester!!! Sayy whatttt??? That is super exciting! So let's see, this past week has been a good week. I spent some time with my mom and we went to the store and purchased some things for my up coming baby shower. My mom will be hosting it sometime in March and I am really looking forward to that!

This week I have been craving cereal and chocolate! My hubby was so sweet and bought me a box of assorted chocolates from See's filled with my favorites too! I have kept it on my night stand for a sweet little treat.

Baby girl has been moving a whole lot and I am now familiar with her movement patterns. She is active on and off throughout the whole day. She moves around the most in the mornings and in the evening time. Her movements are getting strong and sometimes even catch me off guard.  For example, I will just be laying down in bed watching a show or movie and she will give me a huge kick and it makes me be like "woah there sweet baby" I love feeling her movements and she is just going to continue to get bigger and stronger! I can feel her stretching out and it is such a strange yet really cool feeling.

You can find my 27 week pregnancy vlog here...

What Fruit are you? Baby is as big as Rutabaga according to Thebump app

Due date:  April 26, 2016

How far along:  27 weeks and 7 days

Next appointment:  February 5th 

Gender: Girl

Total weight gain/loss: Next weigh in is at my appointment in february. I am so curious how much I have gained since my last weigh in

Exercise: light walking and stretching

Stretch marks: no new ones, still the few I had on my thighs

Swelling: Not too much. I am really glad that my wedding rings still fit comfortably

Maternity clothes: No new maternity items this week

Belly button in or out: Still an inny, but getting stretched thinner

Sleep: This week I have noticed that I am getting tired a bit more and have been taking little naps here and there. Still getting lots of sleep at night

Food cravings: Reese's Puff cereal and chocolates

Food Aversions: Tortillas 

Symptoms: Feeling more tired, ligaments stretching in inner thigh area

Movement: Baby seems to be having a lot of fun playing, lots of strong fetal movements

Labor signs: none

What I miss: Soda, I really want a nice cold soda but won't drink any soda during pregnancy and I really want a turkey and avocado sandwich from Togos. I miss lunch meat! 

What I'm loving: My growing belly and strangers feeling confident to congratulate me on my pregnancy. 

What I'm looking forward to: Reaching the 3rd trimester and my upcoming baby shower

Best moment this week: My husband got to feel our baby girl as we were laying down getting ready for bed. She was moving around all kinds that evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik