Monday, January 25, 2016

26 Weeks Pregnant


Week 26 went by so amazingly fast. I felt my baby girl moving around all kinds this week. She is getting so strong! I love feeling her movements it is such a cool feeling. This week I have been doing a lot of planning for baby. Trying to figure out how I want to organize all of the baby things I have so far collected, from sweet gifts given to me and things that my husband and I have purchased for baby. It was a lot of fun browsing for baby furniture with my mom and husband  over the weekend and I think we have finally decided that we will be getting a Pack N Play for baby to sleep in for the first few weeks until we transfer her into the crib we will be getting. There is so much to do! You can watch my 26 week pregnancy vlog here...

What Fruit are you? Baby is as big as a head of lettuce according to Thebump app

Due date:  April 26, 2016

How far along:  26 weeks and 7 days

Next appointment:  February 5th 

Gender: Girl

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure what I have gained since my last appointment

Exercise: light walking and stretching

Stretch marks: no new ones, still the few I had on my thighs

Swelling: I think I have some swelling but not anything super noticeable. I can kinda tell in my hands

Maternity clothes: Hubby was so sweet and took me to Target and bought me 2 new nursing bras. they are for sleeping and are so comfortable. 

Belly button in or out: Still an inny, but getting stretched thinner

Sleep: Lately I have been going to bed at a later time than usual and then sleeping in a whole lot in the morning.

Food cravings: French toast, and little chocolate Hershey's Kisses

Food Aversions: Macaroni and cheese

Symptoms: I have noticed that my appetite as increased!  

Movement: a lot of movement this week. Baby girl is getting bigger and stronger!

Labor signs: none

What I miss: seeing my feet when I look down haha

What I'm loving: fetal movement! 

What I'm looking forward to: Reaching the 3rd trimester!

Best moment this week: feeling baby girl doing stronger kicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik