Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Today's Letters


Dear Weather, the last two days have been cloudy and rainy with little moments where the sun shines through and warms up the earth. lately I have been waking up in the middle of the night to the sound of hard rain pattering on the roof and in puddles that have formed outside my bedroom window. I love it when it rains! Dear Snoogle Pillow, I am so glad I got this pregnancy pillow for Christmas. It has literally made getting some sleep a whole lot more comfortable. I like that I can wrap it around me and get the support I need for a good night of rest. Dear Hubby, thank you for making dinner last night. It was so delicious. Dear Glucose Test, I am dreading this standard test for pregnancy. I have to fast for a good several hours before the test and that just seems so daunting. Being pregnant has me needing a little snack quite frequently. My plan is to have majority of the fasting time be during the time I am asleep so hopefully it won't be too bad. Dear Mom, I love our long conversations and I am looking forward to spending a day with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik