Saturday, January 16, 2016

25 Week Pregnancy Update


Hello Friends!

I am nearing the end of week 25 of pregnancy. This week I have been the most active I have been since I stopped working. I spent a day with my mom and we went shopping, out for dinner, and even browsed our craft store for baby shower ideas. The whole day was a lot of fun. 

I woke up that morning and just felt cranky like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and I told my husband, I just want to go and see my mom, spend time with her and just get out of the house! I think I was just feeling cooped up and needed some much needed fresh air and a new change of scenery. My husband told me get up and get ready and that he was going to drive me to my mom's she lives about 30 to 40 minutes away from me. I was so excited and it really made the whole day awesome! I think I just needed to connect with my mom and just do something different. 

This week I also had a huge urge to clean and get some things tidy. I went through my drawers and got rid of a lot of stuff that just does not fit anymore and did not see myself wearing after baby is born. I have been doing laundry and just trying to stay on top of daily chores. 

I have been thinking a lot about my birth plan and what I do and do not want. There is so much information and it can feel so overwhelming. I do know, I want to try and have a unmediated natural child birth and so I am trying to prepare my mind and body to get ready for that. I'm looking for  good breastfeeding book and books on natural childbirth. A good read with lots of information and encouragement. 

It have been a pretty eventful and active week for me and I am looking forward to see what fun things will happen in week 26 of pregnancy.  You can watch my week 25 pregnancy vlog here.....

What Fruit are you? Califlower according to Thebump app

Due date:  April 26, 2016

How far along:  25 weeks and 6 days

Next appointment:  February 5th 

Gender: Girl

Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds 

Exercise: light walking and stretching

Stretch marks: no new ones

Swelling: none yet that I can really notice

Maternity clothes: Went to the store with my mom during the week and she spoiled me with two new shirts. They are not maternity shirts but I got them in a larger size

Belly button in or out: Still an inny, although I think at some point it might disappear I notice that it looks like it is getting thinner? I don't know haha 

Sleep: I have been having a hard time rolling over in bed, I have done a lot more activity this week and have just been feeling heavy and sore. When it comes to actual sleep I am getting plenty!

Food cravings: Snicker bars, and nacho cheese Dorito chips

Food Aversions: none at the moment

Symptoms: feeling bigger and heavier

Movement: feeling lots of movements lower in my belly area

Labor signs: none

What I miss: rolling over in bed easily

What I'm loving: browsing on Pinterest for baby stuff and decor

What I'm looking forward to: buying a few new baby items. Need to get little pants, sweaters, socks, and a few little hats

Best moment this week: Seeing a really big kick from the outside of my belly. It was really cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik